Are you experiencing some issues while verifying the subscription of your McAfee antivirus? If your answer is yes, then don’t worry because we are going to give some greatly efficient steps with the assist of which you would be capable to fix this problem in just a matter of a few minutes. So, without consuming your time, here are the troubleshooting steps which you were looking for.
- The first step is to check whether the time and date on your computers are correct or not. You can check it by double clicking on the click which is allocated at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After that, you have to check for the accuracy of the date, time, and time zone of your system.
- In case, the above technique doesn’t solve your issue, then all you have to do is to run the McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT).
- You can do this by operating to troubleshoot and repair page of the McAfee.
- After that, you have to press on the button named as Download and RUN.
- In the next step, you have to save the exe file of the MVT on your desktop when you will see the efficient.
- Furthermore, you then have to double click on the downloaded file in order to run it and then for starting the MVT.
- Now, you have to click on the YES button when your User Account Control will ask you to run it.
- After that, you have to wait for a few minutes so that MVT can be installed and then log in and then updated perfectly on your device.
- Now, MVT will begin scanning your PC if there appears any kind of problem related to the McAfee product.
- In case, you will find any problem, then you have to click on the Auto fix button and after that, you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
“If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our McAfee antivirus technical support number +1-888-489-0678.”