Emailing invoices to clients allows for a quick, low-cost and efficient way to distribute bills. If you use the QuickBooks small business bookkeeping software, saving the invoice as a PDF before sending it ensures the content will be secure and unable to be altered.
Create a PDF
- Launch QuickBooks and open the invoice that you would like to convert to a PDF.
- Choose the File option from the top toolbar and select Save As PDF.
- Select the folder where you would like the invoice to be located.
- Create a name for the file and enter it in the name field.
- Click Save.
- Make sure you choose the PDF version of the invoice when attaching the document to the email. Include “PDF” in the file name for clarity, such as, “Johnson May 2015 PDF.”
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.