Deleting old or unimportant email is a good practice that keeps your inbox from becoming unmanageable. Often an email is inadvertently deleted or you find a reason you need to access it later. Microsoft Outlook has a tool that allows easy recovery of previously deleted messages and can save you from losing work or having someone resend you the message.
- Open Microsoft Outlook by clicking on the desktop shortcut. If there is no shortcut, open the “Start” menu and select “Microsoft Office” and click on “Outlook.”
- Open the deleted items folder. Messages that have not been purged from the deleted folder can be selected and moved to the inbox.
- Click on “Tools” and select “Recover Deleted Items.” This will open a new window with a list of deleted messages.
- Click on the message(s) you want to restore and click “Recover.” The messages will be restored to your deleted items folder.
- Move selected messages out of the deleted items folder to the inbox or another desired folder.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.