The Norton 360 computer protection suite by Symantec provides a complete protection of your computer from viruses, Trojans and spyware. It prevents malicious downloads and remote access attacks, and optimizes your PC’s performance. You can install the software in minutes after downloading the setup package or purchasing a CD.
- Double-click the downloaded Norton 360 setup file (if purchased and downloaded from the Symantec website) or insert the purchased installation CD into your computer. Click “Install Norton 360” when prompted.
- Follow the step-by-step prompts of the installation wizard to install Norton 360. Click “Activate Now” when prompted after the installation is complete. Enter your product key (this is emailed to you by Symantec after you buy the download, and displayed on the packaging if you buy the CD). Click “Next.”
- Enter your email address on the next screen. Either type in the password when prompted (if you already have an existing Symantec account) or fill in required information in the “Create a Norton Account” section.
- Click “Next” and then “Done” on the next screen.
- Close all programs before you begin the installation.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.