Resolve Web browser issues that cause Yahoo! Mail errors after you login to access email. Usual pop-up error messages may be caused by either corrupt browser settings and/or old, corrupt temporary Internet files cached locally. Deleting old files and configurations may resolve the Yahoo! Mail errors. Remove temporary Internet files or reset the browser to default settings to troubleshoot Yahoo! Mail errors.
Clear Temporary Internet Files
- Launch Internet Explorer and press “Alt” if menu components are not visible above the address bar. Click “Tools” then “Internet Options.” Press the “Delete” button in the “Browsing History” section. Click to choose the “Temporary Internet files” checkbox. Click to clear the remaining checkboxes. Click the “Delete” button. Click the “OK” button.
- Start Mozilla Firefox and press “Ctrl-Shift-Del.” Click to select the “Cache” checkbox. Click to clear the remaining checkboxes. Click the “Clear Private Data Now” or “Clear Now” button.
- Open the Safari Web browser and press the “Alt” key so the menu components are viewable. Click the “Edit” menu. Click “Empty Cache” and click “Empty.”
- Restart the Web browser. Connect to Yahoo! Mail and verify that errors no longer come.
Web Browser Reset
Open Internet Explorer and press “Alt” key if menu components are not listed above the address bar. Click the “Tools” menu and then click the “Advanced” tab. Click to clear the “Delete personal settings” checkbox. Click “Reset” in the “Reset Internet Explorer Settings” box. Click “Close” and click “OK.” Restart Internet Explorer.
- Open the Safari Web browser and click the “Gear” icon on the right side of the Web browser window. Click the “Reset” button in the window that comes. Restart Safari.
- Click the Windows “Start” button, then type “firefox –safe-mode” in the “Search” box and press “Enter.” Click to choose the “Disable all add-ons,” “Reset toolbars and controls,” and “Reset all client preferences to Firefox defaults.” Click the “Make Changes and Restart” button.
- Launch your Web browser and connect to Yahoo! Mail. Verify that errors no longer come.
If you are facing any kind of issues regarding yahoo email password support call us on our toll-free number +1-800-293-9401