Quicken software is designed for individuals, property owners and business owners. The software allows you to consolidate all of your bank and investment accounts in one window which allows you to set trackable goals, manage personal investments, track and pay bills and balance your checkbook. When it is time to pay taxes, you can save a copy of your Quicken file and then email it to your accountant.
- Open the Quicken file that you want to export.
- Click “File” at the top of the window and select “Export,” followed by “QIF File.”
- Enter the desired name of the file after the “\” and then choose the location where you would like to save the file by clicking the “Browse” button. Save the file where it’s easy to find, such as on your desktop.
- Choose the account that you would like to export in the “Quicken Account to Export From” list.
- Select the date range of the data to export. To export an entire fiscal year, enter the first date of your fiscal year in the “From” box and the last date of your fiscal year in the “To” box.
- Select the items to include in the report, such as transactions, account list, category list, memorized payees, securities lists and business lists.
- Click “OK” to create your file.
- Open your email program and create a new message.
- Enter your accountant’s email address in the “To” field and click “Attach.” Select the your QIF file as an attachment and then click “OK.” Enter a subject and message and click “Send” to send the data to your accountant.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.