Whether you are using Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8, you may find yourself unable to view certain websites. Your Internet Explorer Web browser will display an error message saying “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage” when this occurs. Regardless of which Internet Explorer version you are operating, this error can be fixed by accessing the Internet Options setting on your IE browser.
Restore a Website Error on Internet Explorer 6
- Launch Internet Explorer 6, click on the “Tools” menu displayed on the upper left side of the window and select “Internet Options.”
- Click the “General” tab, locate the “Temporary Internet Files” section, click on the “Delete files” button, select the “Delete all offline content” text box and then click “OK.”
- Locate the “History” section also displayed under the “General” tab section, click the tab that says “Clear History” and then click “Yes” to confirm. Restart your Internet Explorer 6 and then access the website that was giving you an error.
Restore a Website Error on Internet Explorer 7
- Open your Internet Explorer 7 browser, access the “Tools” menu on the upper right side of the IE 7 window and click on the “Delete Browsing History” option
- Wait for the “Delete Browsing History” box to pop-up, select the check boxes displayed next to “Temporary Internet Files,” “History,” “Form Data” and “Cookies” and then click on the “Delete” tab at the bottom of the box.
- Close your Internet Explorer 7 browser, restart it and then navigate to the website that was displaying an error message.
Restore a Website Error on Internet Explorer 8
- Open your Internet Explorer 8 Web browser, locate the “Tools” menu on the top right side of the screen and click on it. Select the “Internet Options” choice and click the “Delete” tab displayed under the “Browsing History” section.
- Wait for the “Delete Browsing History” window to pop up, select the check boxes next to “Preserve Favorites website data,” “Temporary Internet Files,” “Cookies,” “History,” “Form data” and InPrivate Filtering data” and then click on the “Delete” button displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Reboot Internet Explorer 8 and navigate to the website that was previously giving you an error.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.