The Dell 720 photo printer is a single function ink jet printer designed to handle normal printing tasks as well as photo printing at home. Setting up and installing a printer is the biggest hassle, aside from keeping it stocked with those expensive ink cartridges.
- Turn on your computer and let the operating system boot fully to the desktop.
- Plug the USB cable from the Dell 720 Printer into one of your computer’s empty USB slots and turn on the printer by pressing the “Power” button (make sure the printer is plugged in).
- Wait for the printer to warm up and the drivers to install on your computer. A screen should pop up telling you that the Dell 720 is installing. Follow the prompts and print a test page at the end to see if the installation was successful.
- If nothing happens, you may need to install the driver manually with the included CD. You can also download the driver from the Dell support website.
- Verify the printer is installed correctly; click “Start,” then “Programs,” then “Dell Printers,” then “Dell Photo Printer 720.”
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.