It is possible to get Google Chrome to work on Windows Vista 64 bit and Windows 7 64 bit. All it takes is a few simple tweaks to the shortcut used to launch Google Chrome. Once you’ve completed the quick revision, you can run Google Chrome on Windows Vista 64 bit and Windows 7 64 bit error free.
- Download and install the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Close Google Chrome if it’s already open.
- Locate the shortcut icon used to launch Google Chrome.
- Right-click on the shortcut icon and choose “Properties.”
- Click on the “Shortcut” tab.
- Revise the Target field by adding a space and the following right after chrome.exe:
- Notice that there are exactly “two” dashes before the “in-process” part.
- Confirm the Target now reads something to the effect of:
C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe –in-process-plugins.
- Click on “OK” to save your settings.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.