The HP Photosmart C4280 is an all-in-one photo printer. This basically means that it performs both regular printing jobs along with photo printing jobs. It also has a built-in scanner and copier. Like some other piece of electronic equipment, the HP Photosmart C4280 can be helpless to technical issues. There are a couple troubleshooting steps you can take to address some common issues.
- Determine if the printer cartridge is low on ink. An ink symbol will flash, if the ink cartridge is low.
- Make sure your USB cable is appropriately connected with your PC. If it is, verify whether the cable is damaged in any way. Replace the USB cable, if necessary.
- Make sure that you are utilizing paper that works with the HP Photosmart C4280. As per the user manual, you should not utilize paper that is too thin, has a smooth surface, or extends too effectively.
- Pull jammed paper out of the printer if you experience a paper jam. To do this, press the “Tab” key on the left side of the printer door to release it. Carefully remove the paper jam.
- Perform an individual test to analyze your printer issues if the past steps were unsuccessful. To do this, hold the “Cancel” button down. Next, press the “Start” color copy button to play out an individual test.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.