Repeatedly changing your password in Yahoo! email or any other email is a great way to help manage your account protected. In order to protect your account from illegal access, Yahoo! email requires sure information to be provided in order to change your password. When you are helpless to answer the security quarries you chose when setting up your Yahoo! account, you must utilize alternate techniques to be capable to change the password.
- Go to the Yahoo! “Sign in Problems” page and select the correct radio button, then click “Next.”
- Type in your Yahoo! ID–the segment of your Yahoo! email address that comes before “@yahoo.com.” Enter the code shown in the box below where you enter your Yahoo! ID, and then click the “Next” button.
- Select your birth month from the drop-down menu, choose the country you selected when creating your Yahoo! email account and enter the zip code of the city or town in which you lived at the time your account was made. Leave the zip code box blank if you are certain you didn’t enter a zip code when creating your Yahoo! account. Click the “Next” button.
- Click the radio button in front of the backup email address to which you would like password changing information sent. Yahoo! will list the backup email addresses you gave when you created the email account. The email address you select must still be available.
- Utilize the link or code provided to you in the email Yahoo! sent to your backup email address to change your password.
“If you are facing any kind of issues regarding yahoo email password support, call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401”