In Windows system you have the option of cancelling a print job. You can follow the below mentioned steps to cancel a print job after you have started printing something.
How to cancel a print job from the notification area
- When you start to print something in Windows a printer icon is shown in the Windows Notification Area
- Right click the icon. If you do not see a printer icon, click the UP arrow in the notification area to show all icons.
- Click “ Open All Active Printers”
- Right click on the print job you want to cancel and click “Cancel”
- Next click “Yes” to cancel the print job
- Cancel from print jobs from Control Panel
This step is the alternative option to the above step. You can also cancel print jobs through the Control Panel by following the below mentioned steps.
- Open the “Control Panel”
- Open “Device and Printers”, “Printers”, or “Printers and Faxes” depending upon the Windows version that you have
- Double click on the name of the printer that is being used
- If any print jobs are in the queue click on either the
Document(s) in queue or
Double-click on “See what’s printing”
Once done you should see a window similar to the above example, following the above steps allows you to cancel the print job.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.