Financial details may be some of the most important info you own. It contains your payroll; expenses; payables; receivables and income; and sales and state tax details. Interesting a restoration service is expensive and difficult and there is no guarantee they will be able to get better your details. Don’t wait for catastrophe to attack before you apply a back-up strategy. With proper procedures and planning, you will preserve and your company time, money, details and anxiety.
- Open QuickBooks. Select “File” and “Save Duplicate or Backup” from the selection.
- Click the radial key beside “Backup Duplicate.” Simply select the “Next” key.
- Select “Local Backup.” Just click “Options.”
- Choose the “Browse” key. Select where to preserve your valuable back-up from the lite in the “Browse for Folder” screen. Just click “OK.”
- Click “OK” in the “Backup Options” screen. Select “Next.’
- Select “Save it now” from the “Save Duplicate or Backup” screen. Type a file name for the back-up in the area next to “File Name.” Just click “Save.”.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.