Microsoft Office for the Mac allows you to build complex professional documents that are completely compatible with the Windows edition of Microsoft Office. Employing the same rendering and formatting technologies as other Microsoft Office editions, Office for the Mac ensures that documents appear the same on all platforms. If you would like to update your Microsoft Office installation on your Mac, you can configure the autoupdate utility to run in the background and perform updates.
- Open a Microsoft Office program from the Applications button on your system dock.
- Click “Help” on the top menu.
- Click “Check for Updates.”
- Click “Automatically” under the “How would you like to check for software updates?” label.
- Choose the update frequency in the “Check for Updates” section of the window.
- Click the “Check for Updates” button to save your changes and perform an update check.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.