Dell Support makes it easy to update your computer or laptop with the latest drivers and downloads. The Dell Driver Download Manager allows you to search through the list of available driver updates and add the ones you need to the Download Manager. When you are finished adding drivers to the Download Manager, you can then download all of the drivers at once, instead of having to download each one individually. This makes for a more efficient system upgrade.
- Go to the Dell Support site and open the “Drivers and Downloads” page.
- Choose the method you want to find drivers for your laptop. You can click “Enter a Tag” to type in your service tag number. This can be found on the back or side panel of your laptop. You can also click on the “Select Model” button underneath the image of the laptop. Click “Laptop” from the list then select the make of your laptop and the model.
- Select your operating system by clicking the drop-down menu next to “Operating System.” You can also filter the list by specific categories by clicking the drop-down menu and clicking one of the choices next to “Category.”
- Click on the arrows next to the categories at the bottom of the screen to expand the list of downloads available.
- Click the “Add to Download List” link next to a driver you want to download. This will add the file to the Download Manager. You can also choose to download files individually by clicking the “Download” button next to each driver.
- Scroll to the top of the screen and click the “Download” button within the “Download List” box. You will be prompted to download the Dell Driver Download Manager. Click the “Download” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that will appear automatically to install the Download Manager. After the install is complete, choose where you want to save the driver files on your computer and downloading will begin.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.