The Intuit QuickBooks financing software application gives users the opportunity to manage transactions with invoices, company files, customer lists and more. The QuickBooks Web Connector is a program that starts when you start QuickBooks, and allows other individuals to exchange data with QuickBooks. If you no longer want the QuickBooks Web Connector to start every time you start QuickBooks, you can manually disable the applying at any time.
- Close out of the QuickBooks program and any other windows or applications that you have start on your pc.
- Click on the “Start” key on the lower, left-hand side of your computer’s desktop.
- Move your mouse over the “All Programs” choice and then select “Startup” choice. Locate the QuickBooks Web Connector program.
- Right select “QuickBooks Web Connector” choice and then select “Delete” choice. Simply just click the “Delete Shortcut” choice from the “Confirm Shortcut Delete” dialog box.
- Click on the “Start” key again and then select “Shut Down” choice. Simply just click the “Restart” choice to restart your pc and then start the QuickBooks program.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.