The very first step is to verify if your printer is plugged in, powered on and connected to your computer & WI-FI (if it is on Wi-Fi network). These are so obvious steps which we do tend to forget sometimes.
- Check that the printer has paper loaded if it isn’t printing. Check for the Paper Jam
- Check the Ink or Toner
- If none of the above steps work, download and run the printing troubleshooter.
The printer is printing more slowly than usual
A print spooler is software that temporarily stores print jobs on the computer hard disk or in memory until the printer is ready to print them. If you’ve been waiting an unusually long time for a document to print, or if you see an error message about the print spooler, spooler subsystem, or spooler resources, you might need to change and then restart the Print Spooler service on your computer.
To do this, we recommend that you save your work, and then restart the computer to restart the Print Spooler service.
To change or restart the Print Spooler service
You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
- Open Administrative Tools by clicking the Startbutton, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Right-click the Print Spoolerservice, and then click Properties.
- On the Generaltab, next to Startup type, make sure that Automatic is selected.
- If the service is not already running, under Service status, click Start, and then click OK. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
For support, you can also call at Printer Support Toll Free Number: 1-844-279-9788
The printer only prints part of a page, prints blurry ink, or prints faded or inaccurate colors
You might need to replace an ink or toner cartridge. Check the status information in the print queue for low ink or toner messages. If the printer has a status or display area, you can also check for low ink or toner messages on the printer itself.
The printer is out of paper
Reload the paper tray or, if the printer has more than one tray, make sure that you reload the tray that contains the paper size you selected. To see how to load printer paper for your printer, refer to the information that came with the printer. Some printers also provide steps in a status or display area on the printer itself.
If you add paper but still receive an out-of-paper message, check the print options for the document to see if you’ve selected the correct paper tray or source.
Still not able to troubleshoot printer problems, Call experts at printer technical support number 1-844-279-9788