The Deskjet 380 all-in- one printer will some of the time experience paper jams or run out of paper. Either event can trigger an error afterward that won’t permit a client to print, copy or scan any documents. The error script “Offline- – Offline” will come up on the PC’s screen. You can get the printer working again by clearing the print spooler’s queue. In the future, make sure to press the “Copy” button on the printer’s control panel after the printer runs out of on paper or experience a paper jam, which will totally avoid the issue.
- Restart your PC and attempt to print with the Deskjet 380 once more. If you get the same “Offline- – Offline” error from the printer, proceed on.
- Click on the “Start” button on the lower-left corner of the screen, then select “Control Panel,” “Performance and Maintenance.”
- Select “Administrative Tools” and double click on the “Services” symbol. Select “Print Spooler” and click the “Stop” button.
- Wait five seconds, and then click on the “Begin” button in the “Print Spooler” menu. Click on “OK” to exit the menu.
- Click on the PC’s “Begin” button, then select “Turn off Computer” and “Restart.” The printer will work ordinarily after it restarts.
“If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-279-9788.”