Properly configuring your Xplornet email account for use on your computer ensures you always have access to important messages when you need them. Take advantage of the Add New Account dialog to set up your Xplornet email account in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Click the “File” tab in Outlook, select “Account Settings” in the Info category and then click “Account Settings” on the drop-down menu.
- Click “New” on the Email tab to launch the Add New Account dialog.
- Select “Manual setup or additional server types” and click “Next.” Using manual setup allows you to input your Xplornet server information yourself, which in this case is essential for proper configuration.
- Click “POP or IMAP,” click “Next” and fill out the “Your Name” and “Email Address” fields. The name you enter in the Your Name field is what people will see when they receive email from you. The address you enter in the Email Address field should be your full Xplornet email address. If you’re unsure what your full email address is, contact Xplornet to obtain it.
- Select “POP3” as your account type.
- Enter “incoming.xplornet.com” in the Incoming Mail Server field.
- Enter “smtp.xplornet.com” in the Outgoing Mail Server field.
- Input your Xplornet account user name and password in the provided fields. Your user name is your full Xplornet email address.
- Place a check mark in the “Remember password” check box if you want Outlook to remember your password. If you opt not to check this box, you will have to enter the password manually each time you send or receive mail.
- Click “Test account settings” to verify that your settings work correctly, and then click “Next” and “Finish” to finish setting up your Xplornet email.To set up Xplornet email on an iOS 8 device such as an iPhone or iPad, launch the Settings app and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.” Tap “Add Account,” select “Other” as the account type and then tap “Add Mail Account.” Enter your name in the Name field, your full Xplornet email address in the Email field and your account password in the Password field. Tap “POP” to select that as your server type. Under the Incoming Mail Server heading, enter “incoming.xplornet.com” in the Host Name field and your email address and password in the User Name and Password fields, respectively. Under the Outgoing Mail Server heading, enter “smtp.xplornet.com” in the Host Name field and your email account and password again in the User Name and Password fields.
- On an Android 4.4 device, tap the “Email” app and open the Account Setup screen. Enter your Xplornet email address and password in the provided fields and then tap the “Manual Setup” button. Select “POP3” as your account type. Enter your Xplornet email and password in the Username and Password fields, respectively. Enter “incoming.xplornet.com” in the Server field and “995” in the Port field. Leave the other fields as they are and tap “Next.” Type “smtp.xplornet.com” in the SMTP Server field, place a check mark in the “Require Sign In” check box and then type your Xplornet email and password in the Username and Password fields.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.