MSN Messenger is a aspect of Window’s Live, a sequence of programs from Microsoft that merge instant messaging, e-mail and video game playing in one place. MSN Messenger is an instant messenger that allows you to talk with buddies from all over the entire globe who also have the MSN Messenger support. If you have a Hotmail account, you already have a Window’s Live ID and you can use it to easily download and set up MSN Messenger with your Gmail ID.
- Go to the MSN Messenger Download website at windowslive.com/desktop/messenger and obtain MSN Messenger.
- Click “Run” to begin setting up MSN Messenger once it reveals on your PC.
- Open MSN Messenger once it sets up on your PC. A set-up expert will begin.
- Type in your Hotmail account name and security password and just click “Next”.
- Click “Finish.” MSN Messenger is now set up with Hotmail.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.