Unless you keep your PC desk very structured, finding the CD-ROM to install your Brother printer to a new PC can be a huge hassle. Luckily, you can find free downloading of most Brother Printer application on the company’s web page. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can install Brother Printers even if you don’t have the installation CD-ROM.
- Visit the downloading area of Brother’s formal web page. Select “Printers” from the “Select Product Group” menu.
- Locate the model number on your Brother printer. It is probably on the top or front of the printer and starts with a correspondence or sequence of characters, such as “DCP,” “HL” or “M.” Select the related model number from the “Select Model” drop-down selection and then just click “View.”
- Scroll down to the header “Your Results.” Check the page that shows your model number and “Downloads on our Online Solution Center.”
- Select your working system–for example, windows 7 or windows XP–from the “Select OS” selection. Select your language and then just click “Search.”
- Click the “Information & Download” weblink under “Full Driver & Software Package.” Click “Download,” agree to the certificate contract, and save the computer file somewhere accessible on your PC.
- Double-click the computer file to start the printer application set up. Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.