The Lexmark 2300 series all-in-one printer has the ability to fax print, copy and scan both documents and photos. This convenient home or home-office printer is not difficult to maintain. Replacing the ink cartridge is a simple process that can be made even easier if you follow these steps.
- Turn on the printer. Lift the scanner unit and snap the support bar into position to hold it up.
- Press down on the cartridge lever. The cartridge lid will rise. Remove the old cartridge.
- Remove the sticker and the clear tape that cover the contacts on the back and bottom of the new cartridge. Avoid touching the contacts with your fingers.
- Insert the cartridge into the cartridge carrier and close the lid.
- Close the scanner unit. From your desktop, open the “Lexmark Solution Center” to align the new cartridge and print a test page.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.