Google Chrome enables you to have multiple search engines set up so that you can search directly from the address bar. When you visit a search site, Chrome automatically adds it to your search provider list. You can access this list in Chrome’s settings in order to remove any you no longer wish to use or to change the primary search engine your browser launches when you search from the address bar.
- Start Google Chrome and click on the “Customize and Control” button, resembling three horizontal lines.
- Select “Settings” to open the Chrome Settings window.
- Click the “Manage Search Engines” button in the Search group.
- Click the “X” next to any search engine you want to remove in the Search Engines box.
- Point to the search engine you want to set as default and click “Make Default.” Click the “Done” button when you are finished.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.