Microsoft Office 2007 is an excellent suite of business applications for word processing and creating presentations, databases and spreadsheets. However, when installed on your computer, the software will require you to type in a registration key to activate it and register with Microsoft. Otherwise, if you do not have the key, you will only be able to view the files without any other great functions of this suite. However, there’s a way to bypass and remove the activation process.
- Go to Start menu and click on “My Computer.”
- Double-click on the “Program Files” folder and then double-click the “Common Files” folder.
- Double-click “Microsoft,” then double-click the “OFFICE 12” folder, and then do the same for the “Office Setup Controller.”
- Double-click to open the “Proof.en” folder and right-click on the “Proof.xml” file.
- Click on “Open With…” option and select “Notepad” as the program for opening the file.
- Scroll down to the following lines:
</Feature> <Feature Id=”SetupXmlFiles” Cost=”1248″<OptionRef Id=”AlwaysInstalled”/>
- Highlight “AlwaysInstalled” and type “neverinstalled.”
- Click on “File” menu in the Notepad toolbar and select the “Save” option to save the file. Make sure that the file is saved in the same location as described above with the .xml extension.
- Start any Microsoft Office application and begin work without having to go through the activation process.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.