If you have a Google account, you can save and edit the maps you created in Google Maps. One way you can edit a map is by adding a marker to the map. This is useful if you want to mark a place you plan to visit. If you want to remove a marker you added to a Google map, it takes only a few clicks of the mouse to do so.
- Sign in to your Google account and then click “Maps” from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click “My Maps” to view the map from which you want to remove the marker. A list of your saved maps will open.
- Click the title of the map you want to edit; the map will open.
- Click the “Edit” button located over the name of the map. You can remove markers here.
- Click the marker you want to delete from Google Maps. A box will pop up, giving you the option to change the marker name and details, move the marker or delete the marker.
- Click “Delete” to remove the marker from your map. The marker will be removed. Click the “Done” button located over the map name to close the editing options.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.