If you find that you no longer have a use for an email folder, what you want is to get rid of that folder. Luckily, Windows Live Hotmail has made this process pain-free. Just be careful; don’t unintentionally dispose of a folder that has something of transfer in it. Just follow these simple actions to get rid of your undesirable folder.
- Open your Internet web browser and get around to the Hotmail sign in page. Login to your email site. Examine the folder that you are going to get rid of to make sure there isn’t any important info in them. Any information that you want to save in their unique form may be moved to another folder.
- Select “Manage Folders” at the base of the list of files proven on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Check the box next to the folder that you want to get rid of. Go to the top of the message windows and choose the “X” labeled “Delete.”
- Select “OK” when a discussion box opens up and say you really want to take away the delete folder.
- You will have one opportunity to recover your folder and the information in the folder by going to the Removed Messages folder. You can start this folder whenever you want between the it is deleted by you and when the system removes the “Deleted Items” folder.
- When you eliminate a Hotmail folder, all information in that folder move to your “Deleted Messages” folder automatically.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.