The Hewlett Packard (HP) Company encourages new consumers who purchase one of its printer products to register in order to receive certain benefits. When you register, an account is created as a result, and you receive faster and more efficient service and support; for example, if you need a repair. If there is hardware or software problem with the printer, HP will alert you since they know that you own the affected product. Registration saves you time and keeps you informed.
- Find the model number on the HP printer in the top left corner of the front panel and write it down.
- Open the Internet browser and type in the web address in the address bar to bring up HP’s “Product Registration” webpage .
- Click the drop-down arrow, and then select your language and primary use in the appropriate sections.
- Type the model number in the “Product name/number” section. Using the HP “Officejet J3680 All-in-One,” as an example, “J3680” would be the number to type in that section.
- Click on the “Search” button and wait until the webpage advances to “Register Your Product.”
- Type in the HP printer product information and your personal information in the appropriate sections. Also click the radio buttons in the “Contact Preferences” section to make your selections.
- Click the “Finish Registration” button to complete the registration of the HP printer.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.