It could be extremely frustrating when you forget an Email ID or password. Luckily, if you forget your Yahoo! ID, it can be recovered through Yahoo’s secure process. It is suggested that when you restore your ID, that you change your password to ensure the security of the account when you recover information. Following the Yahoo! recovery steps will only take a few occasions if you keep in mind other information about your account.
- Open your Internet browser and open the Yahoo! homepage.
- Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Click the “I can’t gain access to my account” link under the sign-in boxes.
- Click the circle next to “I forgot my yahoo ID” and click “Next.”
- Enter the alternative email address you joined when you signed up for Yahoo! Email (if you supplied one), together with your birthday, country and squat code. Click “Next. In case you did not source an email address, you will have to answer two security questions on another page.
- Click “Continue to Yahoo” when you find the “Success” message. Your sign in information is sent to your alternate account.
- Open the email account that you had the data sent to and open the email. It is titled “Yahoo! ID Search Results, and inside is your ID.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.