Norton has been a longstanding name in computer anti-virus and security software. Norton Internet Security 2011 offers anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-phising and other forms of security protocols to keep your computer and personal information safe. Software licenses are purchased by the number of computers and length of use. If purchasing a new computer, the software can easily be downloaded from the Norton website and installed using the original product key.
- Go to the Norton website and log into your account.
- Locate the Norton Internet Security subscription under the “Products” tab and click “View.”
- Write down your product key.
- Click “Download” if the link is available. If the download link is unavailable, click the Norton Internet Security download link from the Norton tutorial.
- Click “Start Download” and save the file to a convenient location.
- Open the file and follow the prompts to install the software. Enter your product key when prompted.
- If you own a single-user license of Norton Internet Security discontinue use of the application on the previous computer. Use of the software on additional computers breaks your user agreement.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.