A Brother printer has a built-in, detachable paper tray. Although this style is not particular to Brother Printers, it does vary from the top-loading document bird birdfeeder seen in many different printer manufacturers. Upon first getting a Brother Printer, you may not know where the paper tray is situated or how to fill it. It only requires a couple of a few moments to understand.
- Unfold the document outcome assistance flap, situated at the top of the printer.
- Pull the paper tray, situated at the end of the printer, absolutely out of the device. The paper tray is incorporated so well into the appearance of Brother Printers that you may not observe it at first look. To help you find it, look for a little lip, designed into the top part board of the paper tray. This lip is intended to give you an easy understands.
- Fan a little collection of document several times. This distinguishes the linens, making them less likely to cause paper-feeding issues.
- Lay the collection of document print-side down and absolutely smooth in the paper tray.
- Adjust the document books by pushing down on nowhere handle to back up the dimensions of the document you are using.
- Push the paper tray back into the printer.
- Most Brother Printers keep a more 250 pieces of document.
- Brother Printers provide simply document, reprocessed document and connection document in the following sizes: A4, correspondence, lawful, professional, A5, A6, B5, B6 and folio.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.