If you have passwords saved on your Microsoft Windows computer’s operating system and you no longer have need of those passwords, Windows allows you to remove them. Whereas clearing passwords from Web browsers is as easy as clearing your Internet history, you must do a little extra work to make Windows forget a password. This involves accessing the computer’s user accounts page.
- Click “Start’ and type “Run” into the “Search” box. Press “Enter.”
- Type “control userpasswords2” into the “Open” box. Click “Enter.”
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- Click “Manage Passwords.”
- Click the saved password on the screen you want Windows to forget.
- Select “Remove.”
- Click “Close.”
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.