To quickly access Gmail, you can set it as the homepage in your Web browser. All major Web browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer allow you to change your homepage with just a few mouse clicks. After you customize the Web browser, the Gmail page is displayed automatically when you launch the program. Furthermore, clicking the Home button in any of the major Web browsers redirects you to the Gmail page.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and choose “Options” from the drop-down menu to open the Options window. If the General tab is not selected by default, select it.
- Type “www.gmail.com” without the quotes into the “Home Page” field.
- Choose “Show my home page” from the “When Firefox starts” drop-down box if you want to open the Gmail page when you launch the Web browser. Click “OK” to apply the settings and close the Options window.
- Click the Chrome Menu button and choose “Settings” from the menu to open Chrome’s Settings page.
- Check the “Show Home button” box in the Appearance section and then click the “Change” link located immediately below the box.
- Ensure the “Open this page” option is selected and then type “www.gmail.com” without the quotes into the field, then click “OK.”
- Select the “Open a specific page or set of pages” option from the On Startup section if you want to open the Gmail page when you launch the browser.
- Click the “Set pages” link, type “www.gmail.com” without the quotes into the “Add a new page” field and then click “OK.” Close the Chrome Settings page.
Internet Explorer 11
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the browser and choose “Internet options” from the menu to open the Internet Options window. If the General tab is not selected by default, select it.
- Type “www.gmail.com” without the quotes into the Home Page text box.
- Select the “Start with home page” option in the Startup section if you want to open Gmail when you launch Internet Explorer.
- Click “Apply” to apply the new settings and then click “OK” to close the Internet Options window.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.