If you visit Facebook frequently, make Facebook your homepage. Instead of typing Facebook’s URL into your browser’s address bar every time, or clicking on a Facebook button, have your browser automatically go to Facebook once it’s open. With one change to your browser’s settings, you can have Facebook load as your homepage.
- Open up either Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Click “Tools,” which will be at the top of your browser window on the left-hand side. Scroll down and click “Options” or “Internet Options.”
- A pop-up window appears. Click on the tab that says “General.”
- Look for a text box that says “homepage” and erase what is in the box currently. Since you want Facebook to be your homepage, enter “http://www.facebook.com" into this box.
- Click “Apply” at the bottom of the box and then click “OK.”
- Close your browser window. Open a new browser to make sure that Facebook is now your homepage.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.