- Before configuring the printer on a wireless network, make assured.
- Your wireless network is set up and working perfectly.
- The computer you are utilizing is connected to the same wireless network.
- Where you want to set up the Lexmark printer.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and then to a perfectly grounded electrical outlet, and then turn the printer on.
- Please Connect the power cable to the printer
And Turn On The Printer
- Make assured the printer and computer are completely on and ready.
- Don’t insert the USB cable And Do not connect the USB cable until advised to do so on the computer screen.
- Insert the Software and Authorization CD.
- If You Don’t Have Cd downloads the Driver and Software Using Model Number Utilizing Official Lexmark Website visit Official Lexmark Website.
- Open the driver and software and Run the Application.
- Click Install, and then follow the guidelines on the computer screen.
- Choose Wireless connection when asked to select a connection type.
- From the Wireless Configuration dialog, choose Guided Setup (Recommended).
Temporarily connect a USB cable between the computer on the wireless network and the printer.
The USB cable is connected to the computer and to the printer.
Make assured to disconnect the Ethernet cable when configuring the printer on a wireless network.
Arrange to configure the printer.
Connect the power cable to the printer and then to a perfectly grounded electrical outlet, and then turn on the printer.
If you are facing any kind of issues call Lexmark technical support number +1-844-872-1287