Microsoft Office is a suite of software applications used for word processing, spreadsheets, and other common office tasks. It was originally introduced for Macintosh systems in 1984. Microsoft currently produces both Mac- and Windows-specific versions of Office; however, the files produced by either Office suite are completely compatible with both operating systems. Once you have purchased Office 2007 for Mac, follow these simple steps and you’ll have it installed and running in no time.
- Quit all applications and turn off your antivirus software.
- Insert the Microsoft Office CD-ROM into your CD drive.
- Drag the “Microsoft Office” folder to your “Applications” folder. This will copy Microsoft Office onto your hard drive.
- Open an application in the Office suite (e.g., Microsoft Word). Follow the instructions in the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant to finish installation.
- To install selected components of Microsoft Office, do a custom install. In the Office CD, double-click the Microsoft Office Installer. Click the menu that says “Easy Install,” and then click “Custom Install.” Check the check boxes next to the components that you want to install, then click “Install.” When installation is complete, follow step 4.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.