Although you could use professional software to insert a map into PowerPoint, adding a map from Google Maps is a great free alternative. Whether you are adding pizazz to a company PowerPoint presentation or demonstrating a concept for grade school students, a Google Map can give you the precise area or region you need to make your presentation perfect. You can insert a Google Map into a PowerPoint presentation in seconds using copy and paste.
- Create the map at the Google Maps website that you want to insert into the PowerPoint slide.
- Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint and navigate to the slide into which you want to insert the map.
- Click on the area on the slide where you want to insert the map and then press “Ctrl” and “V” together.
- Place your browser into full screen mode before you copy and paste the map. This removes your browsing tabs and creates a cleaner picture. To enter full screen mode in Firefox and Google Chrome, press “F11.” In Internet Explorer, press “Alt” and “Enter” together.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.