Acer is a Taiwan-based international computer and electronics company that specialize in the manufacturing and distribution of laptops, desktops, PDAs, servers and displays. Drivers are required to use the different components of your computer including the video display, mouse and sound. The driver provides the necessary information to allow your computer to interpret and communicate with these devices. New driver updates are released by Acer to allow compatibility between updated operating systems and fix any errors.
- Navigate to the driver download page on the Acer website.
- Select your product under “Select Product Family.”
- Select the product line under “Select Product Line.”
- Select the model of your computer under “Select Product Model.”
- Select your operating system from the “Operating System” drop-down box.
- Click the orange “Download” button next to the driver you wish to update. Save the update file to your computer.
- Double click the update file to install the updates to your Acer drivers.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.