A wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer to print from that computer. This type of printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computers need to access the same printer. Before any computer can print to that printer, however, it must be set up properly.
- Click “Start” and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Click the “Add a printer” option toward the top of the window. A new window will open.
- Click the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” option. Your computer will search for available printers to add.
- Click the name of the printer you want to add in the list of results and click “Next.”
- Click “Install driver” if prompted.
Follow the onscreen instructions and click “Finish” when done. You have successfully set up a wireless printer.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.