Hewlett-Packard offers a range of computer printers, including All-in-One models. These printers let users copy, scan, print and fax from a single HP printer console. Having all four functions within one HP printer saves space. It’s important to learn how to use and set up the fax portion of the HP printer to ensure your documents are delivered to the recipient properly and promptly.
- Place the HP printer on a level surface near the computer. Plug the printer into the electrical outlet.
- Connect the USB cable to the back of the HP printer and connect the opposite end to the computer USB port. Turn the printer on by pressing the “Power” button. Let the unit synchronize. The power light will be steady when the unit is ready.
- Insert the HP printer Set-up CD into the computer CD-rom drive. The driver installation will automatically begin. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the unit to the computer. Once finished, you will be prompted to restart the computer. The HP printer is now installed.
- Connect an active telephone line to the back of the HP printer. You will see the telephone jack next to the USB port. The HP printer is now ready to fax a document.
- Place the document facing backwards into the printer, then press the phone number into the number key pad and hit “Start” on the HP printer.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.