Drivers are basic pieces of software that permit your Acer PC to function. Everything from printing a document to watching a video on the online or listening to music requires the correct driver. Most Acer devices require drivers, and you should sure that you have the proper, most up –to-date driver for every device. Two primary methods exist for downloading an Acer driver: utilizing the device driver on your PC or visiting a site that offers the drivers for download.
- Find your device manager on your PC. Most operating systems list the device manager in the Control Panel.
- Identify the device you need to download a driver for, and select it from the menu. Click the “+” sign to the left of the name to open up a sub-menu in which related devices are listed. Select the appropriate device.
- Right-click the device name and select “update driver software.” Choose the option to search automatically for updated driver software. The device manager will now check your PC and find the correct driver online. If a new driver for your device is found, it will be installed at this time.
- Download your new driver from Acer.com. Select the item family for your PC, for example, netbook, notebook or desktop.
- Select your product line and model from the choices available. This is the name and number that follows after “Acer.” For instance, on the Acer Aspire 1410, Aspire is the model line and 1410 is the model number.
- Check that you have the right operating system selected for your PC, and find the driver you are looking for among the drivers available. Click the “Download” button and select a destination folder (or your desktop) for your download.
- Open your device manager – in the Control Panel – and select the proper device. Right-click the device name and select “Update driver software.” When provoked, choose your PC for software.
- Select the driver you previously downloaded and click “OK.” At this time, your device manager will complete the establishment of the driver for your device.
“If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number +1-888-489-0678.”