As with many printers, a variety of issues like repeated error messages and unfulfilled printing jobs can effect the HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One Printer. Remedies vary from issue to issue, but Hewlett Packard often suggests resetting the unit as an initial troubleshooting method. The reset process for your HP C4580 is simple and requires no outside tools to complete.
• Turn off the printer by pressing the “Power” button on the front.
• Turn the printer around and remove the power cord from the back.
• Unplug the power cord from the electrical socket.
• Wait for 30 seconds.
• Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
• Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
• Turn the printer back on by pressing the “Power” button again.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.