You may need to reset your Linksys wireless router if you are having Internet connectivity issues or other networking problems. You can reset the router to the default factory settings, such as the default IP (Internet protocol) address, username and password. However, after you perform the factory reset, you can follow the initial setup instructions to replace your previous settings.
- Write down any important settings you may have–such as the router’s password–before you reset the router.
- Locate the reset button on the router. Some Linksys models have a reset button on the back side. Other Linksys models have a small pinhole you may need to access by using the tip of a pen or pencil.
- Press and hold the reset button for a minimum of 30 seconds to perform a factory reset on the Linksys router. The Linksys router should lose power.
- Power on the Linksys router to initiate the configuration wizard.
- Reconfigure any previous wireless settings on your Linksys router.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.