Epson Stylus CX5500 is a printer for home and small office use. If you have one of these printers and notice that your documents and photographs seem to be light when printed, it may be time to replace ink cartridges. This process takes about five minutes.
- Turn on the printer.
- Determine which cartridge in the printer needs to be replaced by the indicator lights on the printer.
- Flip open the ink compartment door corresponding to the ink that needs to be replaced. The black and cyne cartridges are to the left and the magenta and yellow cartridges are to the right.
- Lift the clamp that is holding the ink cartridge in place. Slide the cartridge out of the compartment.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package and shake it.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the printer. The arrow icon on the cartridge should be facing up and pointing into the compartment.
- Lower the clamp down onto the front of the ink cartridge.
- View the light associated with the ink you just replace turns off on the printer.
- Shut the compartment door. You can continue printing.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.