If you are planning to get QuickBooks software for your business or have already bought it you must be wondering if there is any specific procedure that you need to follow to install it on your computer or network. Regular QuickBooks software can be used on up to 5 computers at the same time, though each of them should have a different licensing file for each PC. The procedure is rather simple, and requires you to simply follow the steps that come up on the screen one after another.
First of all, you have to install the QuickBooks installation disk in the CD drive. If you do not have it, you can easily download software for the same from over the internet. Go through the following steps for further directives about QuickBooks installation:
- Inserting the CD drive should automatically launch the installation wizard. If it does not:
- Right click on “Start” and click on “Explore” option
- Browse to CD drive and view its contents
- Double-click on Setup.exe file to start the installation
- If you are using a downloaded file, double-click on installation file with .exe extension
- Click on “Yes to All” when you are prompted to overwrite similar existing files
- Click on “Next” to start installation
- Go through the Software License Agreement. Then check the option “I Accept the terms in license agreement”, and then click on “Next”
- Select the installation type you wish to go ahead with:
- You can select “Express” if you wish for installer to make automatic recommended choices for you
- You can select “Custom and Network options” if you wish to use QuickBooks on multi-user mode, and also select the option for the same accordingly
- Click on “Next” after making this selection
- Enter the licensing details and product number in their appropriate fields
- Click on “Install” to continue (or “Back” to go back and review your choices).
- Click on “Finish”
QuickBooks is now ready for your use.
In case you have any more questions or wish to obtain information about our support plans, do get in touch with our customer care representatives today.Our toll-free number is 1-844-279-9788.