The HP DeskJet 6800 is a series of printing hardware created by the Hewlett Packard manufacturer. This printer comes furnished with a few civilities that enable users to stay up-to -date with the constant evolution of the technological world and the electronic devices in it. Configuring an HP 6800 printer for wireless printing is also an uncommon need that is possible to use with this printing device.
- Install the HP DeskJet 6800 printer’s wireless software driver. Follow the prompts listed in the driver’s software Installation Wizard to finish the full installation process. Insert your HP DeskJet 6800 USB Flash Drive into your PC’s 2.0 USB port outlet when the Installation Wizard prompts you to.
- Open your PC’s Control Panel. When it opens, click the “Network and Internet” option and select “Add a Device to the Network.” The HP DeskJet 6800 printer’s USB Flash Drive ought to be visible in the network dialog window. Click on the device to find its present wireless network settings.
- When the network settings show up, click the “Wi-Fi Protected Access” option. Create an encryption code in the blank information from provided. This will give you the capacity to monitor the get to portal to your wireless connection.
- Ensure the printer is on the same wireless network as the other devices it is supposed to be compatible with. If it is not, there is a solid probability that your wireless connection may never be configured appropriately. It is constantly wise to configure your wireless connection on a Wi-Fi network. This guarantees the privacy and security of your network and its other possible users.
- Do not to pause or abort the installation procedure once you have started it. Permit the installation procedure to finish completely ensuring all the printer’s configurations and components have been installed and are working properly. Continuously keep record of your encryption code. The encryption code serves as a password for your wireless connection. If you lose this code, you should uninstall the printer and re-install it to change the present encryption code.
“If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-279-9788.”