Internet Explorer is a widely used Web browser in Windows operating systems. One of the most important elements in an IE browser is the scroll bar. It lets you scroll down a long Web page. You may face scrolling problems in Internet Explorer because of various system errors. But you can troubleshoot such issues.
- Check your mouse. Make sure it is properly connected to the computer. Also make sure the wheel on the mouse is moving freely without any hindrance. Try another mouse and see whether the problem is because of a faulty mouse.
- Click on the “Start” button and select “Run…”
- Type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and press the “Enter” key. This will launch the “Task Manager” window.
- Scroll down the list to find “Display Adapters.” Click on the little plus sign to expand it. Right-click on your display adapter and select “Update Driver Software.” Wait until Windows updates the necessary drivers. You may be prompted to restart your computer after it finishes the update.
- Scroll down to find “Sound, Video and Game Controllers.” Click on the little plus sign to expand it. Right-click on your video controller and select “Update Driver Software.” Wait until Windows updates the necessary drivers. You may be prompted to restart your computer after it finishes the update.
Re-launch Internet Explorer. Click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options.” Click on the “Advanced” tab. Click the button that says “Restore advanced settings.” Hit “Apply” and select “OK” to end process.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.