- First of all make sure to backup the printer’s driver before continuing with this step
- Press and hold the buttons “Windows “and “X” to open the “Device Manager” window.
- On the left side of the window you will need to locate your Printer name.
- Expand the icon of the printer.
- Right click on the printer icon in the Device manager window and left click on the “Uninstall” feature presented there.
- Another window will pop up with instructions on how to uninstall the driver; you will need to follow the instructions on the screen to remove it.
- Now reboot the Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC.
- Install the drivers for the printer from the backup or from the CD that came along with the printer when you bought it.
- Reboot the Windows 8 or Windows 10 device and try again to see if your
Please try to look on the manufacturer’s website and see if they do have the software necessary to run in Windows 8 or Windows 10 because if they don’t have software available yet for these versions then it is normal to have these issues regarding the printer.
If they do have the software available you can easily download it from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your Windows device.
- If the methods above didn’t work for you please left click on the link posted below to download the printer troubleshooter.
- Download here printer troubleshooter
- After you followed the link above you will have to left click on “Save File” after the window pops up.
- Left click on “ok” button to start the download.
- After the download is finished go to the folder where you saved the troubleshooter and double click (left click) on it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and let the troubleshooter do its thing.
- Reboot the Windows 8 or Windows 10 device and see if you have the same issue.
If you are facing any kind of issue call us our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.