Sometimes when you want to print a document, you choose “Print” and select your favorite printer but nothing happens. You look at the printer menu and encounter the pesky “Printer Offline” message. You can get your printer back online in no time.
- Attempt to set the printer to online. Go to “Settings” and then “Printers.” Right-click on the printer and select “Use Printer Online.”
- Clear any print jobs. Double click on the printer, then go to the “Printer Menu” and select “Cancel All Documents.” There could have been a stuck print job that would cause the printer to go offline. Try once again to set the printer back online and try printing a test page.
- Toggle the printer off, then back on. Check to see if the printer is jammed. Check all the network connections to make sure none are loose.
- Restart the computer. If this doesn’t work, you will have to reinstall the drivers. Go to “Settings” then “Printers” and select the printer. Right-click on the printer and choose “Properties.” Under the “General” or “Details Tab” look for the driver button and select it and choose the driver again. You may also have to download the driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- Reinstall the printer. Under “Printers” in the “Settings” menu, go back and select the printer, then delete the printer and reinstall it through the “Add printer” wizard. Use the latest printer driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.