There are a variety of problems that can happen to the display monitor of an Acer laptop. The most common problem is the screen fading or becoming too hard to see. This can be corrected by adjusting the brightness levels. Another common problem involves incorrect color, which can be resolved by adjusting the display color settings. Yet another big problem is the display freezing or appearing jumpy, which can be resolved by updating the display driver.
- Hold down the “Fn” key.
- Tap the right-arrow key to brighten the display screen.
- Tap the left-arrow key to darken the display screen.
- Release the “Fn” key to save your display settings.
- Right-click on the desktop and click “Graphic Properties.”
- Adjust the screen resolution by clicking “Display Settings” and choosing a resolution setting from the drop-down menu. Click “Apply” to check the resolution of the display. Click “OK” to save the resolution settings.
- Adjust the color of the screen by clicking “Color Correction” and moving the brightness or contrast slider to the right or left. Click “Apply” to check the color resolution of the display. Click “OK” to save the color settings.
- Click “OK” to exit the Graphic Properties application.
- Right-click on the desktop. Click “Personalize,” “Display Settings” and “Advanced Settings.”
- Click the “Intel® Graphics” tab and choose “Monitor Properties.” Click “Driver.”
- Click “Update Driver” and choose “Search Automatically.”
- Click “Install” to install the updated monitor driver. After the driver has been installed, click “OK” to restart the laptop when prompted.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.