The Lexmark X1100 series of printers are inkjet printers with implicit flatbed scanners. The Lexmark X1100 includes an Optical Character Recognition program that you can use to change over printed records to content files on the PC. Generally,Lexmark X1100 installation software installs the OCR software on the PC consequently. However, if your PC is missing this software, you can install it manually from the Lexmark X1100 driver CD to start changing over documents on your PC.
- Insert the Lexmark X1100 driver CD. If the driver installation program opens automatically, close it to come back to the desktop.
- Click the “Start” button and select “PC” or “My Computer” to open a Windows Explorer window.
- Right-click the symbol representing to your CD or DVD drive. The drive ought to be labeled “Lexmark X1100 CD.” Click “Explore” or “Open.”
- Double-click the “OCR” folder.
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” file and take after the prompts on the screen to install the OCR software for your printer.
If you are facing any kind of issues to configure ocr software on a lexmark x1100 ,call us on our toll-free number +1-844-872-1287.